Live, Laugh, Love... ALWAYS

Thursday, January 6, 2011

New Year.. Old Tears

I entered this year making no resolutions.. I don't see the point.. waiting til an end of a year to start a new one differently just makes no sense.. I decided this year I'll let go and let God... and I can say in these first 6 days of 2011 I am happy.. But I will admit I shed tears.. I cried a few nights ago.. not a lot but enough to have me thinking about how much I put in people.. I mean I have faith, a lot in certain people and I am a firm believer in "Love Conquers All".. but I have learned that some fights aren't meant to be won.. If you know me you know 2010 was a tough year for me. I cried almost everyday.. if your a fan of Twilight I was Bella when Edward left, I functioned more than she did I mean because I can never stop being a mother when all else fails.. But I broke, in so many pieces.. and although I know they haven't all been picked up, I know that a new image of me has been made from these pieces. I matured and learned to stand more on my own two feet.. to be a better me. But I still cried, cried because I'm this forgiving, loving person and for once I noticed that all of that made a path way for people to just take advantage of me.. I don't want to be less caring or forgiving, or loving, but I have hired a guard dog to protect my path! LOL.


I know that I have so many more tears to shed.. so I stocked up on Kleenex and I trust that all these hard times will make way for better tomorrows!


Just remember.. no matter how bad you have it.. someone has it worse and I know that's not something you want to hear when you down but let go of all the negative because all it does is weigh you down..


LET GO AND LET GOD


~*~ Love Always ~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment